Thursday, December 28, 2006

I Cant Sleep?

Here's a little sumthin'...
So i cant sleep and i been watching random shit on you tube when i came across this...
I already said how much i love Common Sense and now i love him more.....
See now in the U.K we get little bits of good HipHop on tv but most of it is straight up garbage so when i see the shows that the U.S has it hurts me....untill i find it on youtube!!!
Common has to be up there with the best M.C's of all time??? people be mentioning Jigga, Pac, B.I.G. and Nas but shit!!! when is this dude gonna really get credit for the work he been putting in since 92? and probably before.
EDIT: Oh yeah thanks to a certain someone special i finaly got my hands on Common Senses Take it EZ 12" ....You think you know? but you have no idea how much i needed this record?

No comments: